COVID 19 Course Procedures
The golf course will be open for play starting TODAY, May 1st, 2020! Please understand that we are required to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the state and precautions are being taken by the staff to ensure everyone’s safety.
Below are some important changes to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
- Tee times are required.
- We will be sterilizing carts and pull carts after each use. We have a limited number of rental pull carts. Personal Pull Carts are permitted.
- We are offering one rider per cart, pending availability. There will be no exceptions at this time. Cart use may be limited at times. Please remove your trash after your round is completed.
- You must be 21 years or older to rent a cart.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed. Please use your foot to smooth out the bunkers to the best of your ability.
- Restrooms will be available at the Clubhouse with limited access, and masks will be required in the Clubhouse at all times.
- Snack Bar will be limited to pre-packaged items only. (No hot dogs, coffee, fountain beverages available at this time.)
- Please do not touch the flagsticks. Cups have been raised and once your ball hits the cup it is considered to be “in”.
- No groups larger than 4 players
- Please show up no earlier than 10-15 minutes before your tee time. Only 4 people will be allowed in the Pro Shop at any time.
- Credit Card or Cash with exact payment is preferred.
- Do not share clubs or golf equipment. Each person needs to have their own clubs.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot, in front of the Clubhouse, or on the Practice Green before or after your round.
- Practice social distancing while on the course. Please allow at minimum 6ft of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while on the course.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time. Can’t wait to have you back!
– Your friends at Tree top Golf Course
Tree Top is a family owned and operated course in rural Manheim, PA. Our wide array of challenging holes provide a fun and unique experience for the first time player as well as the seasoned golfer.
Tree Top is an 18 hole, par 65 course open year-round. Experience the beauty of the lush green valleys, sparkling waters, and breathtaking views of Lancaster County’s prime farm land.
The Clubhouse serves as an excellent location to kick back, relax and enjoy a snack after your round. For a great golf experience at an affordable price, Tree Top Golf Course has what you are looking for!